Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone could help me get mediapatcher and loader to Db bot?

Discussion on Someone could help me get mediapatcher and loader to Db bot? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone could help me get mediapatcher and loader to Db bot?

Hello guys, I need the mediapatcher and loader for DB bot , Would be nice if anyone could give me it somehow. And no **** virus. And please dont tell me to use search funtion , cuz i already did , and i found NOTHING

kthxbai
Old 01/26/2011, 23:02   #2

Someone could help me please?
Old 01/27/2011, 19:47   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
changing your attitude would help you a lot. Besides i'm 100% sure you'll find it by using the search function.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help: Unpatch mediapatcher
12/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
quick version: mediapatcher says ip.bak and port.bak can't be found, how to fix? Helllo experts, i want to use edxSilkroadLoader but it gives me 127.0.0.1 at the hosts. After searching this forum i found out that this is possible due to me having used mediapatcher. So i redownloaded it to unpatch, since it is like 1 year ago i used it and had deleted everything. After a search i found mediapatcher and run it but got this: Sorry, the backup file ip.bak and port.bak can't be found. Good Bye. ...
MediaPatcher (problem)
09/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi all. I have problem with mediapacther When I running the programm i see error: "Run-time Error 52 Bad file name or.." And i have screenshot: http://i048.radikal.ru/0907/98/cb367ad8932d.jpg Help me please.
[reupload]Mediapatcher
03/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Since all Mediapatcher downlaods are gone, here's a fresh one, that will last until middle of next year.. have fun. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Mediapatcher and loader
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I know they both do the same thing but is the loader more safe or is it the other way around?