Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Drops?

Discussion on Item Drops? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how i can add monster item drops to sro pserver only items what drops are sox atm and their only drop from jangan monster so how i can add item drops like in sro usually?

anyone?
Old 12/08/2010, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Reportet at 12.08.2010 - 6:11 PM
-double posting post (please use the )
Quote:
doubleposting is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
Quote:
Please read the

Please wait for a reply before you post again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Item Drops
07/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys I am coding a new quest which will be released when I am done. I have a question and can't figure it out :S I need to make 3 Different mobs drop 10 different items. Here is my code so far but im not sure how to expand it to make the mobs drop multiple Items :S if (Name == "Iron" || Name == "Sarah" || Name == "Hyper" && MyMath.ChanceSuccess(50)) { DI2.Info.ID = 1088000; DI2.Info.MaxDur =...
How to code item drops in 5165?
12/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How would you go about coding a mob to drop a certain item in 5165. I've tried many things but none worked. Has anyone coded that yet? If so can you show me? Thanks.
[help] item drops
09/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
heya all i got a problem :( im working on a 5017 LOTF (PowerCoSource) and if i drop more then 4 items then they drop on each other and not side by side anyone know how to ix it or got a released guide? coz i didnt found one thx anyways
Item Drops verändern?
03/16/2008 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich würde mal gerne wissen ob man auch die Drops einzehlnder mops ändern kann z.b dannirgendein mops z.b 100% immer tränke dropt oder so?!
+1 Item Drops
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I do not think it is impossible to figure out which item on the ground is a +1.... think about it O_o.. like if you have a +1 item and you drop it there should be a way to see that it is a +1 item on the ground o.o