Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to drink pots faster?

Discussion on How to drink pots faster? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to drink pots faster?

I was wondering if you could tell me how to drink potions faster in Rsro ... like not for 15 seconds but for 7 or something like that .....
Old 11/15/2010, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
its a limit for europe characters, you can't change it....
if you dont like it, create a chinese character and there will be 0.5 sec delay only
Old 11/15/2010, 19:10   #3

you have 15 seconds delay at regular pots but you can also use:
Vigor potitions (only monsterdropp) also 15 sec delay
Vigor grains 3 seconds delay but only usefull on higher lvls (buy at potition npc)

or just be cleric so you can heal yourself ^^
Old 11/15/2010, 20:02   #4

isn't there anyway to change it ? like from media to change the delay with the universal pills ?
Old 11/15/2010, 20:08   #5

elite*gold: 130
It seems you are new at silkroad. No, you can't change it, its server sided. Use x-large pots, and vigors, and be cleric. Thats the way :] Or use chinese chars.
Old 11/16/2010, 12:52   #6

Thanks now i'm wizz/cleric 50 lvl with sos staff 42+4 and ff 44lvl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
do you drink dr.peper?
01/30/2010 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Hey i got a little question ... anyone of you is drinking dr.peper or got codes from dr.peper :/? i need it for a game im actually playing. so if anyone got them he maybe could pm me :D?... thaaanks eventually I could pay a bit for it must see .... :handsdown:
Eat and drink while mounted. Eh!? Not good enough? How about....
02/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
What I've found is, if you summon vehicle and use food or drink while you're about to land on the vehicle, you'll eat and drink on it. It's a bit difficult on timing but once you know when to use, you'll be able to to keep doing it. On my slow notebook, I just use food right after cast bar disappeared, but my friend said he have to use it when he's about to land on his vehicle. My friend always has better FPS and latency so I think he'd be more accurate on timing. Here's the picture of me...
EXP POTS turn 1 hour into 12 hours of exp pots
05/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hello heres somthing ive learned of the years ive play conquer online...right affter you use a exp pot set your computer clock back 12 hours exactly 12 hours and you will have 12 HOURS of double exp.... plus im sellin my lvl 70 RB tro water/tro with ok equips (full elite) add me at [email protected] to find out more.....and if you liked this tip come to blizzard sever and give me some money xD:)
Eat/Drink while standing
08/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
While your eating or drinking, you are able to stand up and still have the buffs when you type /mountspecial (sometimes you need to type it a few times). This is awesome in arena to mess with people who arnt paying enough attention and dont realize that your medding up while standing
Auto Fire Circler/Inferno Auto Drink Pots.
05/28/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
*Edit - by a1blaster, Repost of varza1999 work! File removed! Read my post below* This is not my work i am just giving back elitepvpers community what they deserve. guys this bot auto lvls fire taos using fire cirlce and it drinks pots according to your mana level. This Bot Is NOT Made by me i am just giving it to everyone. +1 Karmas lol if you dont mind :p