Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request user information

Discussion on Request user information within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Request user information

Hey

I have setup my arcane server now and when I try to login I got this:

I login as:
User: test
Password: admin

Please help, I have try all the ways :P

Best Regards!
//Air0x
Old 12/16/2010, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same error.

Anyone got the answer??!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request information: Zelos
10/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I was not online on the forums since a long while. So I am a bit out-of-date if you know what I mean. Basically I want to ask you guys if you could provide me some information about this Zelos thingy. Is it an emulator based server? Does it have any connection with the emulator, posted here cca 3 weeks ago (Elite)? Uptime? Actually I'd be glad if you could share everything you know about this server, you know, just to get back on the horse and stuff. Thanks in advance. //I'm...
[Request] A little information ;)
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
1. Advance Zone second map Eh, I'm having problems finding it :D. (The one with Basilisks) it should be map 1217 but it is neither referred to -outside of the monster spawn db- nor can I find any instance of it in the game files, TQ release or otherwise. So how are you suppose to get to it O.o. The map that is currently set as AZ is very small with no spawns and no portals (1017) and most definitely isn't the correct one. 2. A quick example for storing values Since I'm obviously new to...
*REQUEST* How to get information of another PC
05/14/2009 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
Hey, I am trying to get information of one of the computers in my school where i can get some of the exams and stuff!! I already used a keykatcher (Device that i connected on the PC and i already got the PASSWORD for the computer account!) Computers in my schools are connected to a server, where u need to put a login and a password to LOGIN, everyone have a login but each person have acces JUST to their folders and not to others. Is there anyway i can acces to a folder that i dont have the...
[Request]Information about packets
09/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hi guys. I`m asking this question now : How can I search for new packets and implement it in my server? As I`d like to implement the rain stuff in my server, I`d need this information. Any useful information, or maybe some links or tutorial would make me really happy xD Cheers, ElDeRnEcRo