Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk2Tools Retro

Discussion on Pk2Tools Retro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pk2Tools Retro

Hi. I'm looking for pk2tools for retro server. If anyone have it or found it somewhere please put link with this here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PK2Tools 5-in-1 Bundle
06/25/2016 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
About: This release is a package of updated tools I have been working on regarding PK2 files. At this point, I fully understand the PK2 structures so I can easily read and write them. However, as with any complex process, it takes a lot of time and progress to come up with final polished solutions that give people everything they want. This release is a step in that direction. Included are 5 updated tools: Builder.exe, Defragmenter.exe, Editor.exe, Extractor.exe, and Lister.exe. Please refer...
[PK2Tools]ZSZC
01/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
According to Ra we are unable to open the PK2 files. Wrong. PK2Tools.rar Includes new IP as well NOTE: I have only tested this with the full new ZSZC client. This might not work if u are just using the media.pk2 for a different psro client
[ZSZC] pk2tools
10/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I've tested this tool so it worked. I didn't made this so don't know who've done.. You can download pk2tools from below Uploaded MediaFire Here is the Virustotal scans
Pk2Tools Sources Request
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Well i downloaded the Pk2Tools from a site that i found that i can't remember and it works to edit the .pk2 of CSRO and might work for others. Well it works great etc, but my mouse is a lil fcked up, and sometimes it double cliks or triple clicks... So when i import things to the .pk2 it clicks import like 3 times so it imports then when i tries again the thing can't import the thing cuz is blank and it freeze the whole program for like some minutes and its annoying... I would like to...