Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mysro crash

Discussion on Mysro crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mysro crash

have a problem I can not move media.pk2 English because when he wants to go to one of the characters do not even go in the game because it crashes when loading, on its original media.pk2 from fysro I can go on the form and everything works normally, but wants to make English media because I do not see the stalls, lvl monsters etc.
Old 10/25/2010, 17:29   #2

its crash on every pk2 i checked chinese clear media pk and pk edits same crash at dh xD
Old 10/25/2010, 20:31   #3

yea WTF? me too have this problem
but there are some players do not have this problem