Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DOUBT] Sea shadow emulator and GM codes

Discussion on [DOUBT] Sea shadow emulator and GM codes within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DOUBT] Sea shadow emulator and GM codes

which client I use to emulate the SSE?

serves alenxadria?

I wonder why can not I use the GM commands at any of my servers, I tried on several and none work.
I've tried several since:
. .... Item
/ Item ....
/ Loadmonster .....
/ Makeit ..........................

no work

My keyboard ABNT in Brazil is thus nothing more msm
Old 10/15/2010, 02:01   #2

Received Thanks: 3,160
/Makeit ??
/ Item .... ??
/ Loadmonster ..... ??

weird commands lol

/makeitem ITEM_CH_bla bla bla (but if you`re creating 10 or 11DG you must right A on the command not C cause only sos available on 10-11dg)
/loadmonster MOB_CH_bla bla bla (after you press space after the command you must right from 1 - 10 to make the monster normal or party or any monster kind)

and no space between the slash and the command

remember those commands on the console
Old 10/15/2010, 02:28   #3

I know I know, but I use these commands ai q vc cabou of why more has no effect .....
what I do?
my msn is
help me