Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Complete tutorial for db-bot zszc?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Complete tutorial for db-bot zszc?

I'm trying to use db-bot on ZSZC(Water) but the tutorials I've seen were not enough to make it work. What I mean is, they lack information. Some say I have to download this, others say that I have to patch that, but in the end I always get some kind of error.
So my question is, is there any tutorial out there that explains everything I need? All the files to download, where to put them, what to patch or not, proxy servers, edits I have to make, etc. Starting from scratch, knowing that all I have now is the latest client working, nothing else.

« Wath is Better ZSZC or SWSRO 2? | CSREMU Help :S:S »

Similar Threads
Become Admin Server :) Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working !
10/18/2011 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Become Admin Server :) Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working ! Some body See that post?.. cya...
[Request]Help! Give me a Complete Tutorial how to Play Usf?..
10/15/2009 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
Hi Everybody Can u help me... How to Play Usf With Complete. Tutorial..:( Because.. i cannot play Usf ..i have download the complete clients.. because of ijji reactor i cannot play.. USF Please Help me1
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.