Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SRO Server without europeans?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO Server without europeans?

Well I'm confused on all the private SRO servers, are there any without europeans? (I personally think that killed SRO)

Uhh also, if there is more than 1 server without europeans, which one has the nicer community and less hackers?

Old 09/05/2010, 02:36   #2

good luck

Old 09/05/2010, 03:10   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrocrazy View Post
Well I'm confused on all the private SRO servers, are there any without europeans? (I personally think that killed SRO)

Uhh also, if there is more than 1 server without europeans, which one has the nicer community and less hackers?
in fact, euros will make every pserver iSRO-like(lol), not to metion all the super-uber euros a pserver will have --_--
maybe, in a close future, when islam(new race) is fully implemented, the triangle will be completed, so they will balance themselves
Old 09/05/2010, 03:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhole1123 View Post
in fact, euros will make every pserver iSRO-like(lol), not to metion all the super-uber euros a pserver will have --_--
maybe, in a close future, when islam(new race) is fully implemented, the triangle will be completed, so they will balance themselves
eventually...but I'll probably be gone by then. and wow...haven't kept up with SRO since euro came out...islam? really? goooodddddd **** it...

Old 09/05/2010, 03:52   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
eventually...but I'll probably be gone by then. and wow...haven't kept up with SRO since euro came out...islam? really? goooodddddd **** it...
it was announced on ksro, but not yet implemented
Old 09/05/2010, 03:54   #6

Quote:
it was announced on ksro, but not yet implemented
by the time any of that reaches private servers ill be LONG gone.

Anyway I chose ZSZC but the registration server is down...which is always cool...
Old 09/05/2010, 04:12   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
by the time any of that reaches private servers ill be LONG gone.

Anyway I chose ZSZC but the registration server is down...which is always cool...
in the moment that happens, maybe server files will be public or a cool emu be available
Old 09/05/2010, 08:26   #8

Quote:
in the moment that happens, maybe server files will be public or a cool emu be available
Maybe...btw how grindy is the private server? cuz i really dont have much time at all to play...
Old 09/05/2010, 08:28   #9

Rates are 30 xp / sp

Thanks
1 User

« MYSRO/FYSERVER Help. | ZSZC Client stürtzt ab »