Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help Me Please!

Discussion on Help Me Please! within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help Me Please!

Hey guysi just finish playing on ISRO and i sold all my accounts and when i sold one i used a different paypal. soon to know i cant have 2 paypals with the same bank account. so i have just around 500$ sitting in it.
BUT what i wanna do is spend that playing on a pserver. hear its fun no traffic no bots. i can deal with lag. just not traffic and goldbots.
So i was hoping i could find a good pserver that i can buy **** from or someone with a account they want to sell and help me get onto the pserver. It would be cool if someone would join me(i pay for your ****). I just want in return your respect and trust. So if someone post a DIRECT LINK to a pserver download that would be awsome!

Name is Gennari~

Old 09/01/2010, 01:51   #2

If u want no traffic server then the only option is swsro2 all other server have less or more traffic. But pserver with no bots... Hmm i think it doesnt exist except emu servers. No lag server would be zszc i think and swsro2. But in sw2 many turks yell laggggg laggg gm plys fix lag or i **** ur mama and other ****, but i dont have any lag. Ok enough of talking ****. Here is sw2 download links: I play there and if u want i can help u starting play on that server. But not for long bcoz on friday im going on vacation for more than a month.

BTW. its p2p server so u need to buy account for 5$ (i think thats a small **** from 500$). And u can buy on sro-key.com

If u want help starting then write me in game: xbI3d3x ( the I is i) or just pm me here

Old 09/01/2010, 02:01   #3

Ight, Can i like buy gold and sp and **** like that? Or just the account? and Sw2 what is the cap and skill cap and is there europian?
Old 09/01/2010, 02:32   #4

U can buy sp, gold and silk. cap 120 skills 110 and no there is no euro in any pserver. Only swsro2 have some wiz euro skills but its **** imo.

Old 09/01/2010, 03:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,532
Dont bother wasting your time on any server. They all suck.
Old 09/01/2010, 06:33   #6

Why waste 500 dollars? Buy a better game or a new graphics card to play that awesome game on. Sro isnt worth spending 500 dollars on. It sucks all your money away, and for what? Lag, bots, crowdedness and a grindfest. If you have to bot, why bother playing?

Thanks
1 User

« How do Taxi/PLevel Work??? | Swsro 2 Auto Pot »