Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help Me Please!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help Me Please!

Hey guysi just finish playing on ISRO and i sold all my accounts and when i sold one i used a different paypal. soon to know i cant have 2 paypals with the same bank account. so i have just around 500$ sitting in it.
BUT what i wanna do is spend that playing on a pserver. hear its fun no traffic no bots. i can deal with lag. just not traffic and goldbots.
So i was hoping i could find a good pserver that i can buy **** from or someone with a account they want to sell and help me get onto the pserver. It would be cool if someone would join me(i pay for your ****). I just want in return your respect and trust. So if someone post a DIRECT LINK to a pserver download that would be awsome!

Name is Gennari~

Old   #2

If u want no traffic server then the only option is swsro2 all other server have less or more traffic. But pserver with no bots... Hmm i think it doesnt exist except emu servers. No lag server would be zszc i think and swsro2. But in sw2 many turks yell laggggg laggg gm plys fix lag or i **** ur mama and other ****, but i dont have any lag. Ok enough of talking ****. Here is sw2 download links: I play there and if u want i can help u starting play on that server. But not for long bcoz on friday im going on vacation for more than a month.

BTW. its p2p server so u need to buy account for 5$ (i think thats a small **** from 500$). And u can buy on sro-key.com

If u want help starting then write me in game: xbI3d3x ( the I is i) or just pm me here

Old   #3

Ight, Can i like buy gold and sp and **** like that? Or just the account? and Sw2 what is the cap and skill cap and is there europian?
Old   #4

U can buy sp, gold and silk. cap 120 skills 110 and no there is no euro in any pserver. Only swsro2 have some wiz euro skills but its **** imo.

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 1,532
Dont bother wasting your time on any server. They all suck.
Old   #6

Why waste 500 dollars? Buy a better game or a new graphics card to play that awesome game on. Sro isnt worth spending 500 dollars on. It sucks all your money away, and for what? Lag, bots, crowdedness and a grindfest. If you have to bot, why bother playing?

Thanks
1 User