Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro and windows 7?

Discussion on swsro and windows 7? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swsro and windows 7?

So as title says am i the only one who has had major problems with trying to run swsro on windows 7. Cuz i honestly have had computers **** up cuz of it or atleast i think like on one computer i only run the game on it and that computer basicly broke and no one could fix it Lol dont know thats what they told me. i have two pc and on this one it seems to be doing the same **** now too....anyways i havent had problem till i got windows 7 so thats y im blaming it Anyone know how to fix this tell me plz
Old 09/01/2010, 00:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could you describe the problem please mate? Im running SWSRO on windows 7 Ultimate 64bit with no probs, except the usual directX9 problem but thats easy to fix, just run launcher in windows xp compatability mode.

little description of the problem and possibly some screen shots, and im sure some one could then help you bro.

Also you tried running SRO in a virtual pc? you know windows XP inside Windows 7?