Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


How do Taxi/PLevel Work???

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 11
How do Taxi/PLevel Work???

ok finally figured out how to Dual client, now i gotta ask how pLvl or Taxi Works exactly..

stuff like, Gap Level between You and pLeveler?
Gap Between You and Mob?
Gap between Mob and pLeveler?
Factors that Affect Exp/Sp Gotten by the Nub being pLeveled?
Wtf does Taxi mean?

and most importantly, does the Nub Being plvl, Get MUCH More EXP/SP compared to him hand grinding on his own?

cuz i already got a lvl 80 Int Nuker, and if The Nub would get Faster Sp compared to Handgrinding then im pretty much happy



vinnzy is offline  
Old 08/30/2010, 05:57   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,436
Received Thanks: 5,902
the more gap between your current lvl and the highest mastery lvl, the more sp you get(1-9) after 9, you will note thata sp is almost the same
also, the more the lvl the mob has, the most sp will get(exp will be high, but when gapping, sp is most important)


PortalDark is offline  
Old 08/31/2010, 02:07   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnzy View Post
ok finally figured out how to Dual client, now i gotta ask how pLvl or Taxi Works exactly..

stuff like, Gap Level between You and pLeveler?
Gap Between You and Mob?
Gap between Mob and pLeveler?
Factors that Affect Exp/Sp Gotten by the Nub being pLeveled?
Wtf does Taxi mean?

and most importantly, does the Nub Being plvl, Get MUCH More EXP/SP compared to him hand grinding on his own?

cuz i already got a lvl 80 Int Nuker, and if The Nub would get Faster Sp compared to Handgrinding then im pretty much happy
Well think of taxi this way. When you get a taxi to school, home, or where ever you want to go. The taxi takes you there for $xx amount.
Well taxi in Sro means taking you towards your next level. helping you get to your next level for xx gold.

Depending what you want to do, Level up quickly or farm SP then
a 0 gap(same level mastery as your characters level) you will gain XP quickly therfore level up quickly

9gap (all masterys are 9 levels behind your chars level) Here you will gain alot more SP than a 0 gap but less XP. Also 9 gap is the max, 10 gap, 11 gap you will gain same as a 9 gap. So for farming SP this is what you want to do.
you could farm with a 5,6,7,8 gap but its not as effective or as quick should i say.

i would say never try to PLVL(taxi) on mobs 20 levels higher than your noob because the XP/SP rate decreases. mobs 15-16 levels higher normally is about best. People might disagree but IMO its about right.

Your Plvler's LVL/Gap dosn't realy matter. As long as it can 1 hit the mobs your doing your taxi on then its ok.

Best way is to experiment your self.
Obviously finding a safe spot and area with lots of mobs with fast respawn will affect your taxi also but you will have to find this out your self.
r7slayer is offline  
Old 08/31/2010, 02:45   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,436
Received Thanks: 5,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post

9gap (all masterys are 9 levels behind your chars level) Here you will gain alot more SP than a 0 gap but less XP. Also 9 gap is the max, 10 gap, 11 gap you will gain same as a 9 gap. So for farming SP this is what you want to do.
you could farm with a 5,6,7,8 gap but its not as effective or as quick should i say.
in fact, jus the highest lvl mastery is used on gap
ex
lvl 30
fire=25
cold=20
ligh=20

fire will be the one for calculating gap


PortalDark is offline  
Old 09/01/2010, 01:00   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 694
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhole1123 View Post
in fact, jus the highest lvl mastery is used on gap
ex
lvl 30
fire=25
cold=20
ligh=20

fire will be the one for calculating gap
yea but for a 9 gap you can't have:
fire = 25
cold =21
light = 21
if you was lvl 30 cos then you would have a 5 gap. i was saying you need to have all your masterys 9 levels behind your characters level to have a 9 gap! not just 1
r7slayer is offline  
Old 09/01/2010, 05:31   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,436
Received Thanks: 5,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
yea but for a 9 gap you can't have:
fire = 25
cold =21
light = 21
if you was lvl 30 cos then you would have a 5 gap. i was saying you need to have all your masterys 9 levels behind your characters level to have a 9 gap! not just 1
ohh, yeah, that makes a point
well, seems that i got owned(not really, just my ex was incorrect)


PortalDark is offline  
Reply



« Possible to Bot 2 Clients? | Help Me Please! »

Similar Threads
WTB [rSRO;Arthemida] TAXI to Plevel me to 90; i am 62 and botting.
08/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
^^paying in in game gold arthemida or in venus. looking for anyone to powerlevel me in arthemida to 90, dont worry i am zero gapped warlock/cleric. freakinchopper? anyone?:)
Plevel Place ?
07/21/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
hi all ill farm my low lv 400k sp nivlam told me its from 1-50 9 gap now my low lv is lv 30 but where to plevel ? penons fail to much ppl are pleveling there and they ks my s/s nuker maybe you know a good place thx for replays PLS NO...
WTB Plevel/taxi on Hera plz =)
10/23/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi im level 26 and i need some fast leveling plz help ill pay 100k for 1 hour
Need Plevel 61-80
05/09/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi everyone, Well, I am lvl 61 now and I need someone to level me to lvl 80 for 25 mil or a good offer... I am on server Sparta Thanks Peri



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.