Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help @@@ ZSZC DBBOT 6acces Denied..

Discussion on Help @@@ ZSZC DBBOT 6acces Denied.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help @@@ ZSZC DBBOT 6acces Denied..

My db bot finally works but now...i have an error when im in the game after login it says at what time a log'ed in and it write's 6 access denied ....Can someone tell me why ?
Old 08/18/2010, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
First of all wrong topic.
Ignoire the access denied error...bot still works,just do ur settings,press save and go bot.
Old 08/18/2010, 10:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
use this guide

its the one that helped me more so far
the other sucked and i couldnt get the bot to work
with that guide it worked all well
my friend had same problem like you and i gave him the guide and after it worked
have fun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC DBBOT Crash
08/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Yo when i log on my char , im in city and after few mins i get DC .I only getting dc if im logging with sro-db bot v 0.8 . If i am logging without bot's media client im not getting crash.
DBbot problem ZSZC
08/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Dbbot works perfectly for me on all of my chars except one, it doesn't change coordinates and HP and MP % and when i start the bot it only uses first skill in list and then says skill already in use. First i got a message saying (DBbot has discovered an error object ID (0) please teleport again in order to fix it) and then i keep on getting the same problem. Can anyone find a solution for me ?
ZSZC SRO [dbBot] v 0.8 GUIDE v 1.677 !!
07/08/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Okey Lets Start !!! You have now the BotMediav1.676 in your folder... OK. Now you must update the Silkroad to 1.677... OK. After that you dont need to do nothing.. just replace this Sro_Client to your updated SRO Client and replace it !!! 2shared - download SRO_Client.exe
ZSZC SRO [dbBot] v1.0 Crack !!!
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 34 Replies
Hi Guys.... I Just searched in the internet and i have found this.... Crack for v1.0db bot ... You must put in the srodb bot v1.0 folder than overwrite !! LINK REMOVED !!! (it was a virus) I dont have now ZSZC in PC... can someone try it ??? :S:S
help|ZSZC DBbot problem
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I choose my settings and after i get off the game and enter again it does not save my settings,Can you please explain me how to save that???