Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SP Farming Tip on ZSZC pls

Discussion on SP Farming Tip on ZSZC pls within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SP Farming Tip on ZSZC pls

im currently making a Bow Class on Fire server, and abit lost on how to approach SP farming, like.. whens the best time for me to do a 9 Gap and farm? factors like..

what lvl?
what skills needed? (by this i mean higher lvl skills thatd help kill mobs faster)
what mobs available on that lvl?
best mobs spawn on certain lvl?

only best mob spawn i know is on bandits den (gawd mobs there just keep popin) but since rates are high, idk if its still effective..

i also know about the Ongs thing, but for that u need a High lvl Nuker (which i dont got nor know one)

so if anybody here has a good tip on SP farming on ZSZC, id help alot cuz ill be needin about 3m SP -.-
Old 08/13/2010, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 86
Keep 9 gap. Thats the tip.
Old 08/13/2010, 17:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
Keep 9 gap. Thats the tip.
aside from this -.-

seriously, id rather get to a certain lvl (atleast until i get some flashy skills) and start the Gap from there, not go 9 gap all d way to 105 -.-
Old 08/13/2010, 20:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnzy View Post
aside from this -.-

seriously, id rather get to a certain lvl (atleast until i get some flashy skills) and start the Gap from there, not go 9 gap all d way to 105 -.-
Not to 105.
Just to 64
Old 08/13/2010, 21:10   #5

elite*gold: 130
Make a lv80 fullint nuker. Make a char you want to farm. And now, go penons, and till you dont get lvl50, you get around 450k sp. So then lvlup to 83 (on 83 u must have 9gap) and go antinokes. Many of them, 1 week farm 700k-1m sp. Gl :]
Old 08/14/2010, 02:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Make a lv80 fullint nuker. Make a char you want to farm. And now, go penons, and till you dont get lvl50, you get around 450k sp. So then lvlup to 83 (on 83 u must have 9gap) and go antinokes. Many of them, 1 week farm 700k-1m sp. Gl :]
how about a starting player?

@Bula

whats on lvl 64? what skills as a bow can i get? what mobs would i grind on that lvl? can that apply on a glavie too?
Old 08/14/2010, 10:29   #7

keep gap 4 always and you'll have always SP and fast lvling...
Old 08/14/2010, 15:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamz View Post
how about a starting player?

@Bula

whats on lvl 64? what skills as a bow can i get? what mobs would i grind on that lvl? can that apply on a glavie too?
I've red that when u go gap 9 starting at lv 5-64 ull make about 1,3-1,5m sp.