Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC New client.

Discussion on ZSZC New client. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ZSZC New client.

Well, I need new ZSZC clients, but I can't download them from ZSZC homepage, because the links are offline. So could anyone help me and upload new client somewhere. I think that the links going online takes some time. Please help!
I also want to know that did anything change about botting, or is it same simple as it was? If I have to do something different then please say.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Kristjan!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] NO DC CLIENT
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Some have NO DC without buget MAP ?
zszc client
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i'd like to request the latest zszc sro_client.exe =) only the *.exe file please i don't need the rest of the files.
ZSZC need a new client for the bot
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
guys i have a problem withe this new update for the server zszc I have a bot and when i click start game the game runs but then appears an exclamation point, i think the problem is on the client that i choose so what i waant is the link of the client for the bot. Please guys help me im trying to fix this for about 4hours and nothing.
[ZSZC]New Client
05/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
German. Hallo, Leute ich brauch ein Programm womit ich mit dem derzeitigen Clienten mit dem ich mich immer eingeloggt hab einloggen besser gesagt son IP teil aber da ich net weis wie dan die neue IP heoßzt ka ob es mir dan was bringt oder gibts ein Programm der kann sowas autmatisch meine anbindung ist scheiße dafür wird das downloaden lange brauchen :S ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------Google transelator in English Hi,