Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

europe server zszc water

Discussion on europe server zszc water within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
europe server zszc water

are in europe monsters donwhang cave monster? because in donwhang cave are the qin shi tomb monsters.where are the monsters from donwhang cave?
Old 08/01/2010, 15:17   #2

They were deleted because the server has a limited amount of monsters it can have on the server, so they were removed to make room for the 92-99 mobs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2010, 15:40   #3

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
They were deleted because the server has a limited amount of monsters it can have on the server, so they were removed to make room for the 92-99 mobs.
amm u`re wrong here why ?? cause they will add new monsters on the incoming update so if there were rlly monsters limit they won`t add (if zszc gm`s thought right they would return back dw cave monsters into the cave and put 92-99 monsters on Samar. and 100-105 monsters on Consta.)
Old 08/01/2010, 15:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
amm u`re wrong here why ?? cause they will add new monsters on the incoming update so if there were rlly monsters limit they won`t add (if zszc gm`s thought right they would return back dw cave monsters into the cave and put 92-99 monsters on Samar. and 100-105 monsters on Consta.)
There IS a limit to the amount of monsters you can have.. Why else does the server crash sometimes when an event is made and alot of uniques spawn their 'spawns'? Because the mob limit was reached and it crashes, requiring a restart to fix it. Get your facts straight first, this isn't an emu where you can add as many random mobs as you want, these are real server files.
Old 08/01/2010, 16:11   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
There IS a limit to the amount of monsters you can have.. Why else does the server crash sometimes when an event is made and alot of uniques spawn their 'spawns'? Because the mob limit was reached and it crashes, requiring a restart to fix it. Get your facts straight first, this isn't an emu where you can add as many random mobs as you want, these are real server files.
mob limit? lol.
It crashes cause it runs out of memory >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2010, 16:14   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
mob limit? lol.
It crashes cause it runs out of memory >_>
that shows how crappy most servers are
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2010, 18:50   #7

Quote:
mob limits? lol, epic words.

So..how ECSRO had all mobs? i mean, the 90+ lvls and the normal dw cave mobs? doh
Old 08/01/2010, 18:51   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".
Old 08/01/2010, 18:53   #9

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldi View Post
mob limits? lol, epic words.

So..how ECSRO had all mobs? i mean, the 90+ lvls and the normal dw cave mobs? doh
Yes , and ECSRO=ZSZC so where is that mobs