Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me asap please on the newer sea emu

Discussion on help me asap please on the newer sea emu within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me asap please on the newer sea emu

when i fix all the thing on emu and I open the shadow and it say "Cannot Connect Sea Guard, check your internet connection" and i did check it and it fine but it keep poping out like that.. so help!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lvl 100+ on newer server
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
lookin to buy a 100+ char on isro any newer server like phoenix+
Newer Patch
05/27/2010 - 4Story - 12 Replies
Oh man es wurde ja wider gepatch bei 4s und jetz brauch ich auch einen neuen baypass oda wie er auch immer heisst hat einer shcon zufällig schon einen oda könnte einer einen erstellen pls? danke schon im voraus
anyone had joanas newer than 1.09?
09/29/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
topic says it all.. html format with pics and clickable links is favored thank you very much!
Newer Vigor edit
05/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
This is a Vigor edit , try it out see what u think. Go to your conquer folder then click on the c3 folder--> in that folder click on effect--> in that file click on the 2NDMetempsychosis folder and make a backup of the 1.dds file. Save it in a differen't folder. Now save my file into the 2NDMetempsychosis folder and have fun:D. If you have a few colours you want or some type of figure ask in the topic and i will try my best. Zero waiting time