Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

db-bot can't realize my chars location

Discussion on db-bot can't realize my chars location within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
db-bot can't realize my chars location

hi guys,
im using the db-bot version 9.0 . I'm really no ****** and the bot works perfectly with all chars.. except my main char. I really can't get why it doesnt work with this char..it seems that the bot cant really gather the data and the location. If i set buffs he's using it satisfying.. but then he doesn't attack.
So: The bot state isnt correct (wrong coordinations) and 'Pottions' also does NOT work.

Thanks in advance for ur help.. bit confusing for me.. i ain't a genius what regards that

(Please no insultings.. u can keep them)

Greetz fujitsuse

EDIT: Tried it with ver. 1.2 too now.. still doesnt work
shows me *********** bot has discovered an error (Object ID = 0)
Old 07/12/2010, 09:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSRO - Something that i just realize.
11/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I noted that in cSRO the 90% of the ppl (I have played in Miracle 2 division and now im in VIP 2 division) are nukers force (fire,light,cold) and they are all s/s or European Wizards. Why is this? Nukers there are betters than others or what because i have just seeing like 2-3 ppl of every race besides this ones so it shocks me...
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.
Location?
03/11/2009 - Planetside - 0 Replies
I recall a while back, there being an exploit that allowed you to move every player to a single XYZ value on the playing field, and kill the shit out of them, without even having to work around position detection. I have been digging through the memory in lieu of finding my own location, and possibly changing that. All of the operations around the 00a1edeb address in the disassembled code, they all pertain to player location. I am trying to figure out how these work, because, I am sure,...