Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro DB Bot loop

Discussion on Sro DB Bot loop within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro DB Bot loop

solved
Old 07/05/2010, 08:26   #2

sad...
Old 07/05/2010, 10:01   #3

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by northarmy View Post
The bot doesn't buy potions..
u must haven`t configed potion tab on loop tab

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot can loop?
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
the bt work great but he can loop cuse i remember i loop only with the addon oh and another thing if he can loop he can loop in cave? plz answer me tnx:handsdown:
DB-BOT No More loop
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i got the bot it worked fine like 5 hours until i want to change bot spawn from there the bot dont loop anymore i try anthor day to go in with bot and then he go next blacksmith or storage and dont open them or he just go couple steps and the stuck in objects i use the addon bot i think is the source of the problem is there any other way to loop without the addon? plz help me i realy want to play with this bot and anthor more thing anyone know when the crack of new bot is relesd and if...
Help me for SRO-DB Bot Loop
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when you buy the potions I get an error in the bot sorry no speak ingles use traductor :D
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong
Can someone help me with loop?
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
erm i kinda have a problem.. and i don't know how to solf it ...erm..i have agBot and everything but i have no idea how to make a loop and i try to understand but i just can't ... im too noobish to understand it very well.. could someone help me make a loop? i would much appreciate that :handsdown: