Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

scripts problem... db-bot ofc...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scripts problem... db-bot ofc...

I have problem with loop in hotan... I think I do everyting good in recording... but bot after come back to town just staying and doesn't do anything... appear notice "loop start" and thats all

Old 06/28/2010, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 15
Make sure you tick "buy Mp/Hp" and "Loop". Try recording your script with

Old 06/28/2010, 09:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
same problem, but now it start to go near teleport... and stay again.. whats wrong?

@ps.
omg... please man.... thats hard to look on another theareds?

« problem when i start client | Csremu Error :( »

Similar Threads
Hilfe CE Scripts problem
07/04/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen ich habe folgendes Problem und zwar habe ich mir paar CE Scripts zusammen gesucht und ausprobiert alles funktioniert super bis auf dem ( NO AGRO / VAC HACK ) ich kann immer nur 3 Mobs luren und weiß nicht woran es liegt. kann mir einer sagen was anderem Script falsch ist ? Hier der Script : aobscan(_aNoAggro,0F B7 86 54 01 00 00 8B 0D) aobscan(_aMobRange,89 54 24 48 8B 01 FF 50 0C 8B) label(_aNoAggroLabel)
agBot Loop Scripts [ Let's Make alist with Mobs Scripts ]
07/09/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 228 Replies
Hello Everyone, i saw that everyone is getting stuck to make agBot Loop Script. so i though we should make a topic a mobs scripts. and i will start. :) Now for me i prefer to use notepad to make my scripts. How to install : Just Copy the code and paste in <bot folder>\config\config1\script\default.lst If we got more scripts, i will just make a webpage, where you can select Town, HP and MP Bots you wanna buy then the monster you want to kill. then it auto generate the script for you....
Problem recording scripts with Tbot
12/19/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Everytime I hit "record" to make a script my sro client crashes. From what I can tell the bot works fine I just cant use it because I need scripts. Also, if this isnt fixable, would anyone direct me to some euro scripts? Thanks.
TBOT: Problem loading scripts
07/11/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
Problem loading scripts Hi, When i am using TBOT i got some problems loading some scripts. If i load some scripts he goes to the place and grind alot, so it works. But when i click other scripts he goes to the place but doesnt fight. The only thing he does is stand there untill pots are "0", then die. Then he goes bakc to city, buys pots again, go to the spot and just stand there again untill it dies... I dont have this with all the scripts, but with most of them. For example atm im...