Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about build on zszc

Discussion on question about build on zszc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question question about build on zszc

Hello
Ive created a char and i plan for it to be a 8:1 hybrid int s/s. instead of adding 8 lvls of int and then 1 str, it would be much easier for me to know the exact lvls of str i should put on because i will get confused otherwise xD.
So, how many lvls of str should i put on for a 8:1 build (remember the cap is 100 on zszc).
Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whats the best PvP Build ever on ZSZC?
02/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys i'm planning to create a new character but i'm still wondering about the build. so whats the best int hybrid build on the server? if you know it and you're sure please share it with me thanks. Edit: On ZSZC!
[ZSZC] Need help with 2:1 hybrid build
08/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys I'm 2:1 INT:STR hybrid sword shield (( i know that i should have used spear :S )) I'm now lvl 80 so i'm kinda stuck in this build Can anyone tell me which skills should i get ? My plans are to have light/cold/bicheon lvl 105 "Light nuke,bicheon combo and knock down" as attacking skills
[WTT]ZSZC 94 str char(OLD)FOR SW2 X Build X lvl
07/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys I want to trade my ZSZC char(old server) to Sw2 char char infos:lvl 94 Build: Pure str glavie! Gap3:17k sp ff to 90 10 Degree set some blues,300-400million gold! What i want? Any Char with Any Build at Sw2!
question about spear build [zszc]
07/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi forum I have a question about spear. I was wondering what is better to choose 1:8 or 1:7 and wheter to choose ice/light or ice/fire.
Bower build on ZSZC
07/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
What's the best build for a pvp bower on zszc?