Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need assistance with Sro-db Problem Starting!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Need assistance with Sro-db Problem Starting!!!

First of all, I have done a lot in past with this bot so i am very familiar with it. i am on Swsro2 and I am starting it correct, and yes i am putting the right ip in for the Swsro2 server. Everytime I try to launch the silkroad it gets stuck on this splash screen and wont go any further, ive left my computer on it for 30min+ already and still nothing. I have tryed to reinstall the whole folder as well with redownloading the bots. I have tryed sro-db V8 aswell with v9a which both do the same issue, i know theres peopel in game now though that are using sro-db without any issue. any assistance would be great!

p.s Idk but shouldnt my cpu be over 0% for Sro_Client? Its like it just gives up loading the client itself or something.............

Old 06/27/2010, 00:43   #2

I think theres something wrong with sroproxy because i typed ip wrong on purpose and it still brought that splash screen up, it shouldnt do that anyone have a suggestion?

Old 06/27/2010, 01:34   #3

elite*gold: 15
Since swsro2 changed the host for their server, the Ip you are using is wrong
New IP: 216.18.218.146
Old 06/27/2010, 03:06   #4

yea was just about post that, i looked into netstat on cmd prompt and noticed ip was change haha thanks though appreciate it

« crack for db bot v1 needed | bot dont work with pet zszc »