Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC]DB-Bot Stops!

Discussion on [ZSZC]DB-Bot Stops! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC]DB-Bot Stops!

I've setup all settings and my bot doesnt want to attack mobs(i use level range)
Old 06/25/2010, 10:46   #2

Old 06/25/2010, 13:48   #3

i was using v0.9a(bugged one)
request close#
solved#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thread Stops working on its own HELP!
08/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Its set so this thread runs every 500ms. Im aware here arent any Try/Catch blocks. They didnt catch anything. After some jumping, or just waiting the thread stops. I cant figure out where the problem is at... Its not a dead loop, not a dead lock,... public static void CharThread() { lock (Kernel.AllChars) { foreach (KeyValuePair<uint, Character> Charr in Kernel.AllChars) {
CABAL BOT PH AND EU STOPS ON UPDATING!!!
07/01/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Watta F*** THE CABALBOT PH AND EU WILL STOP ON UPDATING THEIR BOT BECAUSE THERE ARE FEW PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR BOT... PLS HELP THE COMMUNITY OF BOTSMALL TO REUPDATE THEIR BOT... FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERECabal EU Bot Stop Updating Notice - BotsMall Forum
Checking if you i-net stops?
04/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Is there any program that can see if your internet breaks down over night? Cause I would love to see/know that program, cause my i-net shouldn't shut down but I think it does. So if there is a program that can detect that, would be nice to share.
Conquer4Life STOPS!!!
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey, I'm stopping my ps because ehmmm well yeah- I hardly know anything about coding... It's cool to have your own ps but still, you have to know atleast SOMETHING. So yeah, i'm going to start to learn the basics and then practise and practise so i become better and better. In a few weeks, i'll try to make my own codes.. I'm looking forward to be a coder ;) -Wish me luck!!! Ciao! Btw- this doesn't mean that i'll be inactive on E*PvP HAHAHAH!!