Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Less SP requirements?

Discussion on Less SP requirements? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Less SP requirements?

I just noticed it. Wth? Can somebody explain me this ?

Swsro2

Rev6 Nivlam

Sro mmosite calculator

If you still don't understand let me explain, SP requirement to lvl up Fire mastery from 98 to 99 in private server require only half SP that calculators told me. So its just some kind text fail or what?
Old 06/18/2010, 03:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
ITS P server not ISRO. is my opinion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
requirements for hackers
08/26/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello everyone ... I'm new to this forum I would ask you kindly if you could post hack with the requirements because s4 and become unplayable thanks in advance ..:(:(:(:( ps: I apologize for my English translated it with google:(
New SP Requirements?
03/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i read it on the rev6 homepage and i was just wondering if sro is really gonna change the SP requirements per skill / level ?
System requirements
05/15/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hi, do you think I can run Aion(the current beta) with this system. or am I wasting my time by downloading the client?
Lvl Requirements
12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Is there any way to get items like armor/weapons/wings (if that's what those are called) before you're at the correct lvl for them? If so, is there a tut for it? I can't seem to find one...
Getting around weapon requirements
10/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Anyway around the weapon requirements? I want to rb a non-rb water with a lvl 50 spear, is there anyway to do so?