Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro 2 DC problem

Discussion on Swsro 2 DC problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swsro 2 DC problem

I login then when im loading the map right as i get in i dc dont even get a chance to walk around or anything i was wondering if i needed to update one of the pk2's, please help.
Old 06/18/2010, 20:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump. having the same problem except one of my characters works fine while the other wont log in. same account
Old 06/18/2010, 22:37   #3

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 163/0/0
I think char isbugged, give your acc a trusted friend, when he gets dc too, try to use a modif. pk2. when than it still not works, write an email to an Admin (GM)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
??????? problem on SWSRO 2
07/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
helo ,, im noob because its my first time on private server ,, when i enter in sro with db-bot and click S for skils all the names of skills are ???? XD ,, what should i do ,,, (i turned of english patch at beggining) pls help ppl :)
Swsro problem
08/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I can't enter in game , if i start the game with original media , i get an error ....but there is no message , and if i start the game with an 2.20 media i get an error where says "N/A". Anyone knows what's the problem ?
Swsro problem
08/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I can't enter in game , if i start the game with original media , i get an error ....but there is no message , and if i start the game with an 2.20 media i get an error where says "N/A". Anyone knows what's the problem ?
SWSRO problem
08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey guys when i start the game i get this error: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1258/38585379. jpg what does that mean?