Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BIG PROBLEM WITH SJSRO SERVER!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BIG PROBLEM WITH SJSRO SERVER!!!

The problem is as follows according to download the client solves the N / A during login. And I do not run the sro_client worked and when I give in Customer Connect sends me the error (C8).

I want to make clear to both administrators and users, I HAVE WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 2 !!!!! no compatibility mode I get Windows Service Pack 2 and which is the poseeo. I put this so since there are multiple administrators that only responds using the SEARCH of the forum and do not give a specific answer.

Now I try to run the Client by the launcher and sends me an error regarding DirectX 9b and I have currently installed on my computer the DirectX 10. Please there are many users throughout the forum that emit this type of error and do not offer a response from administrators. And the only change is that the compatibility mode in my case is not that poseeo WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 2.

Please if you could help me. Thank you.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
error C8 = you need to disable you anti-virus hence add the sro_client to its exception list unfortunately our AV programs detectssro_client as a trojan but thats okay its not a virus with your case on the compatibility im not sure why the client still detects that you not using the right direct x since your already using windows xp service pac k2