Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dc'ing by skills

Discussion on dc'ing by skills within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
dc'ing by skills

When i add skills to db-bot. and press start , in 1sec. i have dc. Im 114 glavie. I tried all skills but everytime dc. help pls
Old 05/25/2010, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
• Open the Proxy, enter your SERVERS IP.
• Click Start Proxy.
• Open up crackloader.
• Type in your ID/PW to the box, then click Start Loader
• It will automaticly enter your ID/Pw into the box if you done it right.
• Go ingame (past character selection screen).
• Add your skills.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Files, Sword Skills, Magic Skills, Buffs, and Weapons
01/31/2016 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 65 Replies
New Discovered Files ^_^ These Files which i discovered came from other people but sword skill files are my works cause im a melee type character Sword skills ^_^ For Force Bladders And Force Shileders FB /FS skil_1h_001.efx - FlashDraw skil_1h_002.efx - Impact Stab skil_1h_005.efx - Force Stab (FB, FS)
Dc'ing after CSV editing
05/01/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi, I get dc after CSV editing every time i log into the game. i stay online for 1 or 2 min and dc. I tired to edit data also and i have the same problem dc. i dunno what to do please help me. **btw i use nublers launcher** thanks in advance.
DC'ing using Stall Network Search...
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
After this week's inspection and SRO file updates.... I DC whenever I try to use stall network and select Alchemy > Elixirs and Search. I can search for other items but when I do the above search I have no items listed and then DC after like 5 seconds. I'm wondering did the update did not go correctly and I may have a corrupt SRO file?