Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1:8 Hybrid build

Discussion on 1:8 Hybrid build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1:8 Hybrid build

I was just wondering if 1:8 hybrid spear with Heuskal/Cold/Light is still a good build.

If not whats my next best option? 70:70?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hybrid Spear build
06/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I wanna do a hybrid spear nuker 8:3 (80lvl int 30str) is that good? and the skills: fire 110 ice 110 and heuksal 110
hybrid build
12/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I will start on swsro 1 and im think about to make a build that i have never been and 0 of my friends have been. I want you to say witch one i should take and WHY i should take that one. 1. 2.1 hyb str glavie. glavie,fire,ice 2 2.1 hyb str glavie. glavie fire, light 3 2.1 hyb str bow. bow,fire,ice 4 2.1 hyb str bow. bow fire light
Int hybrid build 90/100cap
08/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
heloo i newer had play in 90/100lvl cap with all skills so i need urs help :) Wich int hybrid spear, build is best and with wich masterys and they lvl, also post why if u don't know why don't post here please.
BEST BOW INT HYBRID BUILD
02/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
heloo i heard thet for uniqe killing is wery good int hybrid bow but dont know 5:1 or 8:1 can some 1 help me?
Build Hybrid int Bow
01/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi all , I'm doing an hybrid int bow and he is currently lvl 60. But I come to ask you if it can be a good build on EcSRO because there is not the lvl 80 skills so i can't knock back :/ I do big damage with monsters but I die a lot in PVP ... So should I take armor or protector ?