Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO1] EMBLEM PROBLEM

Discussion on [SWSRO1] EMBLEM PROBLEM within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [SWSRO1] EMBLEM PROBLEM

How To add guild or union emblem in sunsro? I did this oryia regedit and when i use scroll guild emblem add nothing happen, should i use this guild emblem scroll and have the file name union mark or i need to be union master and use union emblem add scroll and have unionmark name?
Im playing swsro1 and i see alot of guilds with emblems, so anyone can help me?
Old 04/21/2010, 11:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
idk how thay get emblem but i know thar is a bug in swsro vore guild emblem
so ask gm if hese onbline how thay cen get it

thank me if i helped you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO1 Problem!!!
03/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i was downloaded Swsro1 and i was put the new data.pk (800MB) and than when i press on the Client its make me a empty error than i press ok and i see the patch but no Start button... help me pls how i fix it and how can i play?
SWSRO1 Problem
03/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
As long as i see(and ask some ppl) SWSRO1 works correct and ppl can normal play there. But i dont know why i cant connect to the server since few hours cuz of that error. http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1158/swsroprob lem.th.jpg Any solution?
[Problem] Guild Emblem
11/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Kindly refer to this link , i really need some advice:o http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/369668-help-guild-emblem-creation-issue.html #post3406409 Any guild creator characters encountered this problem (T-T) I need some help (T_T)
[Problem]Guild emblem doesn't appear!
09/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
well , we tried to make Guild emblem now 3 times , lost 90m without any success. -16x16 -format bmp 24bit -in sw folder. so i was looking in google for an solution and i found this... first solution by Oriya9
[Problem]Guild emblem doesnt appear!!!
09/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well i've tried 3 times to make Guild emblem , i did the all Requirements emblem in size 16x16 bmp format, rename it to guildmark.bmp !!! put the picture in E:/Silkroad folder bought guild emblem scroll and confirmed... i tried 3 times and it didnt appear =\ any one know what to do? how to solve it? thanks!!!