Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warps

Discussion on warps within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warps

any warps !?

also searching for query to remove mob by codename !

thank you

Old 09/23/2018, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello Bro you was playing Venix ? if yes Can u pleas Upload For me MediaPk ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Configure warps
08/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7629/semttulozhg. jpg i need put other location to warp but as I substitute this warp? i need put aqrai ruins for exemple as I put it? SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH ?? please help =(
[tool] warps - war profile switcher
11/25/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
This is no hack, bot or whatsoever, just a little tool i put together today to fulfill my simple needs. My kind flatmate gave me my birthday present (warhammer online) in advance and since my notebook is unable to run this game with its 1 gigabyte ram i have to use his computer or notebook. Unfortunately this lead to the problem of us having difficulties with each others macros, ui-settings and addons. Therefore this tool takes them, creates a profile and you can switch forth and back...
Warps ausser Kraft setzen?
06/09/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies
Also ich bin letztens mal in die Prontera Church gegangen und anstatt das ich durchs warp gegangen bin stand ich plötzlich hinterm Warp und keiner konnte mehr in die Kirche rein, als wenn das Warp ausgeschaltet wurde, hab vorher first aid n paarmal gespammt sonst nichts... jedenfals wie schon gesagt ich saß hinter dem warp und keiner konnte mehr in die Kirche rein (Dieses passierte mir auf euRO mit einem 7/7 Novicen... wenn einer Ahnung hat wie das passieren konnte,(n Bug vielleicht!?) Helft...
die verfluchten warps...
06/30/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
was muss ich wie einstellen, damit der bot nicht versucht etwas anzugreifen, was im warpbereich, bei nem portal gespawnt ist? ist leider nicht gerade effektiv, wenn der bot die halbe nacht zwischen 2 maps "festhängt" help please.
Unable to enter new zone when you use POS warps?
04/19/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
I have been experimenting with some position warping tools and I have noticed something I do not see documented anywhere. If I warp across a zone and attempt to enter a new area the game does not let me. For instance, if I walk out of Bastok and POS myself to the entrance to Movalpos I can not enter. I get the "You could not enter the next area" error that you would get if, for instance, you tried to go into a town while riding a chocobo or somehting. Is there some kind of a timer in place that...