Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't figure out what's the problem...

Discussion on I can't figure out what's the problem... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy I can't figure out what's the problem...

Hello guys,
after 2 weeks of unsuccessful searching for cool private server, I decided to make my own, because I really miss the old times, when the game was balanced and fun to play. I started watching videos, following guides and reading a lot of threads in forums, but I got confused and can't find a solution for my problem.
It seems, that the server is working fine, but when I open sro_client it just freezes in the middle of the screen and nothing happens. Any suggestions? It would be very nice, if an expert check my files with TeamViewer Many thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SMC.jpg (519.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg server.jpg (511.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg sro_client.jpg (499.6 KB, 43 views)
Old 08/22/2018, 10:31   #2

Well, 6 hours after this post I found the problem and it was a stupid mistake I made.
The version was 190 and I changed it to 188. However, as a noob and first time opening a server I ran into another problem I tried to open the client from another PC and it says, that the server is undergoing inspection. I have some suggestions what it might be, but I'm not sure what to do next. Every comment appreciated
Old 08/22/2018, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 22
because your ip is local you need to place it public
open with hamachi

Old 08/23/2018, 08:47   #4

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskata9912 View Post
Hello guys,
after 2 weeks of unsuccessful searching for cool private server, I decided to make my own, because I really miss the old times, when the game was balanced and fun to play. I started watching videos, following guides and reading a lot of threads in forums, but I got confused and can't find a solution for my problem.
It seems, that the server is working fine, but when I open sro_client it just freezes in the middle of the screen and nothing happens. Any suggestions? It would be very nice, if an expert check my files with TeamViewer Many thanks in advance!
search for aother files + client
example you looking for oldschool ? use this ( download any sro client and replaced the media from imaginesro and use the sro_vt_shard ( shard) )

and follow my steps

Old 08/23/2018, 20:32   #5

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mialuisa View Post
search for aother files + client
example you looking for oldschool ? use this ( download any sro client and replaced the media from imaginesro and use the sro_vt_shard ( shard) )

and follow my steps

let him to do it how he supose to learn
Old 08/23/2018, 23:05   #6

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post

let him to do it how he supose to learn
all ppl ask for help
and if i can help i will give him some hint
or you will say you never asked any for help ??
Old 09/09/2018, 15:55   #7

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by koskata9912 View Post
Hello guys,
yea i have the same problem but i put the right version and it freezes in middle of screen and i open from launcher is says the server is under going inspection or updates any help plz or comment
Old 09/09/2018, 17:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
because your ip is local you need to place it public
open with hamachi

You are not out of boundaries if you are using the IP which you get from your router.
Only addition to the silkroad pserver hosting, cSRO allows using the real local address (127.0.0.1) without any pre-made manipulations.

So, the "192.168.0.11" is more than ok.
I am also using my adapter address from my computer. No need for a public IP (you can even use either a DNS or DynDNS for the certification ****)
Old 09/09/2018, 18:39   #9

elite*gold: 22
sorry, then better, I do not say anything xd