Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Flags To Magic POP

Discussion on Adding Flags To Magic POP within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Adding Flags To Magic POP

Hey there,

Recently, I was adding flags to magic POP. The problem is that the flag appears at the machine that it contains blues, but when I win it and exchange it... It doesn't contain the blues.

gachaitemset:
Code:
1	1	9374	250	1	3920	0	1	[BIIV]<M:str,1,9><M:int,1,9><O:0>	0	***	0	***	0	***
1	1	9375	250	1	3921	0	1	[BIIV]<M:str,1,9><M:int,1,9><O:0>	0	***	0	***	0	***

Please, please, please, please... If you haven't got an idea, don't put a ****** post.
Old 08/19/2018, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 35
Greetings buddy, As i can tell from the description the client is reading blues on the vendor, However when it comes to the inventory the blue vanishes, As obvious as the (0 Unit) Of magic Options. This might happen due to several reasons, The CLIENT.txts that contains the blue information is not the same as the database lines. I am not sure of the names however hypothetically speaking you will need to re-add the dragon flag with the correct inputs for magic options in database and client and possibly re-add them to the Gacha vendor.
Also something looks rather weird as well, It says it can be equipped in the job slot.
Old 08/19/2018, 21:44   #3

I edited its max magic option to 2, but the problem is still happening.

It's equipped in its normal slot tho.

Old 08/20/2018, 04:43   #4

elite*gold: 0
refmagicopt change param
Old 08/20/2018, 16:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
Greetings buddy, As i can tell from the description the client is reading blues on the vendor, However when it comes to the inventory the blue vanishes, As obvious as the (0 Unit) Of magic Options. This might happen due to several reasons, The CLIENT.txts that contains the blue information is not the same as the database lines. I am not sure of the names however hypothetically speaking you will need to re-add the dragon flag with the correct inputs for magic options in database and client and possibly re-add them to the Gacha vendor.
Also something looks rather weird as well, It says it can be equipped in the job slot.
UP, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
refmagicopt change param
Please, don't post on any thread of me.
Old 08/20/2018, 16:48   #6

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
I edited its max magic option to 2, but the problem is still happening.

It's equipped in its normal slot tho.

something wrong in _RefGachaItemSet not same like in Client ( also wrong param set )
Old 08/20/2018, 17:47   #7

You're the same. You are a idiot, and when you have someone to help you you have refused

wtf
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2018, 18:51   #8

elite*gold: 35
I hate vsro. Tbh buddy i ran out of ideas. All i have in mind now is basically the flag in the Gacha window is different than the flag that gets converted from the RED crystal. I believe this is the thing. check that ish
Old 08/20/2018, 18:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
You're the same. You are a idiot, and when you have someone to help you you have refused

****... You got me, well done. You always post stupidly, that's why I thought you was one of them.

Yeah, it was the str/int, it should've been strv/intv.

#Request_Close
Thanks
1 User