Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

difference between skilleffect and charactervisual

Discussion on difference between skilleffect and charactervisual within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
difference between skilleffect and charactervisual

I have a doubt, i need know the difference between the skilleffect and charactervisual with the Avatars effects.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Difference between 1.6 and 2.5?
03/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
What`s the difference between the 1.6 and the 2.5 binaries? And are there any more publicly available versions out there?
What is the difference between thanks and thanks in posts?
09/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
as i said in the title...what is Thanks for and what is thanks in number of posts for. I think i know what thanks in number of posts does..but what is thanks for..yesterday i had 3 and today i have 4 =/.:confused:
Difference Between Luck and Chance
02/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 69 Replies
To be honest when people always say its 4/10 chance (or what ever) and it's then argued with, "No it's luck".. I wanna say what the F**K! For all those too stupid stupid to understand, here finally, the answer!! - When you say it will happen when you are lucky, that is when the chance that it will happen actually happens! Lets say for example: "The chance of these dropping a met is 1/150" "No it's luck" ^ EXACTLY U DUMB ASS