Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GameServer OllyDBG

Discussion on GameServer OllyDBG within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameServer OllyDBG

i try to add new item to Gameserver
but i dont found any empty slot,
who can i create a new Empty slot? i got this in the end of the Gameserver
or im in the wrong window ?

Similar Threads
Help Gameserver with Ollydbg
05/23/2017 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hi guys i change the Rewards from the CTF when you change the 10 ice Thophy. i Change Vigor For Monster Scrolls, The problem is that as a reward they gave 10 vigors so now give me 10 monster scroll and I want to only give me 1 Monster Scroll. who help me here is the Ollydbg What line i need to change ?? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet And other question Float 3.000000 is the Probability to Get that item in CTF? or what is?
Gameserver Ollydbg
10/16/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Heyho, how can i nop this error in the gameserver per olly? msg is not completely used : IP:192.168.6.123 NoDir:0x0122 (0x0000) (MsgType:3), 14 - 6 This error appear when i teleport, use reverse etc... I'm using the newest vsro files 1.193 maybe someone can send me the offsets for ollydbg and a little guide to nop/disable this annoying error!
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - kostenlose Gameserver - Das Gameserver-Communityboard
08/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies
Forum.Zap-Hosting.com - Das Gameserver - Communityboard http://zap-hosting.com/images/zapcommunity.png Zum Board Kostenlose Voice- und Gameserver! Wir sehen uns als das erste und einzige deutsche Forum in welchem die Communitymitglieder für das aktive Schreiben mit Voice- und Gameservern belohnt werden. Erarbeite dir deine ZAPs, werde reich und miete mit deinem Clan kostenlos einen Server. Werde Admin von erfolgreichen oder geplanten Publicserverprojekten.
I've got a Gameserver - How to use the Serverfiles with Gameserver?
09/21/2008 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hi, I've got a old Gameserver from a friend. I think its fast enough for 4 people^^ But, I don't know how to "copy" the Server files. Or, what must I do? Please help ToonMaster