Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server files differences?Old timer

Discussion on Server files differences?Old timer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server files differences?Old timer

Hello guys ^^, i have a lot of time that i dont play silkroad and im planning to go back for some old memories, the thing is i see the servers people are advertising says Server files blah blah blah, they are different sometimes so someone can explain this old timer the difference between them? i cant remember anything xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Job Timer (Taxi Timer, etc)
09/01/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
A small utility to keep track of jobs that need timing. http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6076/jt01.png Always read the changelog! To get access to Job Timer, register at "www.error- soft.net" ( without the spaces between the - ) Press thanks if this helps at all.
SV differences
03/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi... some script vessel files are called scriptvessel.exe and some are called agentking.exe .. I cannot decide which version is which. I do know that changing the filename is easy but what I wanted to know is that are these 2 seperate programs ? Thanks <hr>Append on Mar 3 2007, 13:17<hr> Well ?
Level Differences?
01/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
yo got a question, does it take longer to lvl 1-125 or 1-120-rb-100? and what if it's being plvled?