Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 error with 2 Gameservers and Supermike

Discussion on C9 error with 2 Gameservers and Supermike within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C9 error with 2 Gameservers and Supermike

Hey there,

i have a problem i use 2 seperate Root-Servers for a 2SR_GameServer config.
and sometimes i get C9 at the login... but at the next try it works perfect.

I can Teleport without any Problems of the Region on different Server.
Old 04/03/2018, 22:26   #2

elite*gold: 247
it's from supermike guard !
PS: as i remember is form pc ip limit .... not sure anymore but u can check
Old 04/05/2018, 10:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
I checked it again without supermike, same problem...
Agent Server on second machine has Token timeout error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C7 Error logging in (SuperMike)
04/18/2016 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
me and the people trying to log into my server are getting a C7 error im using supermike and a day ago i could log in fine on server pc, aswell as network pc. im using ddns to route my public ip all ip's in config etc are static ip (192.168.0.3), like i sad was working fine a few hours ago any ideas? i know about 60% of the people on here act like douchebags so if u cant help me or want to be an ass pls dont respond thank you, and before goofie sees this an says i dont have his program set...
CHEAP GameServers!! COD, CSS, L4D and more
09/05/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Hermar-Hosting.com is my own company. We offer extrem cheap gameserver with free extras. Those free extras are: FREE ftp access FREE fast redirect space (for example for game mods/maps) FREE and easy to use control panel NO lags low pings (Located in Frankfurt/Germany)
2 gameservers - fortress structures error
12/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, firstly I would like to say that I'm posting this here because nobody gives a shit about Ask the experts section, thanks :D I saw that some people had same problem too, but seems that there is no answer about it. Problem is that when I've started to use 2 gameservers my fortress structures just fucked up. Before (with 1 gameserver) everything was running like charm, with the same _SiegeFortressStruct table. An example how it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/6lMl0.jpg also, second...
vSRO 1Server with 2 Gameservers
01/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi @ll, i tryed today to set up one vSRO Servers with 2 Gameserver Works fine Only 1 thing is not work Teleport from Area 1 (gameserver1) to Area 2 (gameserver2) Game stuck in Loadingscreen
Question -> 2 Gameservers running
10/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i got a little problem connection my 2 servers. The second Gameserver says(DB Connection Failed!) Anyone have a solution? (Im gonna pay 10€ Paysafecard for successfully help) contact -> pm #push paying now 20€ psc for successfull help