Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] Teleport restriction to min and max level ?

Discussion on [question] Teleport restriction to min and max level ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question] Teleport restriction to min and max level ?

hello there
i just wanna know how to restrict a teleport to a min and max level
i see there is a restriction to the min level to enter but i cant find how to do it for max level ..
for an example i want only players who are between 1 and 50 to enter and nobody else who is higher than level 50 cannot enter it
if someone have an idea to how to make it please share it with me and i will really appreciate your help
thanks
Old 04/01/2018, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 22
_RefTeleLink table Data1_1 column
Job Temple
_RefGame_World_Config
Old 04/02/2018, 01:59   #3

elite*gold: 208
Pump
Old 04/02/2018, 12:51   #4

elite*gold: 0
Dunno what your problem is, but it is pretty simple setting a min to max level restriction via the usual telelink datebase and textfile ...

Set [Restrict1] to 1
[Restrict2] to 2
[Data1_1] to a minimum level
[Data1_2] to a maximum level

You can copy the lines from _RefTeleLink as 1:1 to your teleportlink.txt.
There are even other predefined teleport links with the same setup of "1 MinLv MaxLv 2" and those do work ...