Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How do I show pictures of players!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do I show pictures of players!

I know the title might be a little unclear, but I had my sro_client infected with Ramnit, so I replaced it with a another from the original vsro client. and now all pictures on the left side like party members pictures and my own character picture are shown in black.

example:

Old   #2

elite*gold: 371
not sure but it's about graphic card of the player as far as i remember

Old   #3

Might be a client bug.
As far as I have noticed some differences in the past during party play and changing regions where the climate was different.

Lets take the northern swamps of jangan, where those nasty water ghosts are. It has a lime-green-ish tint to it, if you enter the respective grid. The player icon on the upper left corner will be also slightly colored in that green spectrum, same goes for party members.
By - doing whatever, cannot remember what was actually bugging it - the green tint stayed, even if you were in a total different region, like taklamakan or one of the caves or even in town.

On the other side, if I roam around that swamp area today, there aren't any kind of coloroverlays anymore.

So ... it might not be your GPU, more likely a rendering issue.

Just question, do you run a bot, multiclient, whatever windowed format of sro_client.exe? There are some funny bugs regarding this one, like the mesh of a player goes crazy while moving the camera and character (only happened while minimizing the game and expanding the game window after a while. Could be fixed by changing the resolution by 1).
Old   #4

Nope, I am not running neither a bot nor a multi client. I have another server client on my laptop but it works fine. I mean players icons are shown normally. weird.

About my graphic card it's the same card used when I could see the players icon on another client.
Closed Thread