Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HOW to Change Gold coin price ?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HOW to Change Gold coin price ?

how can i change the gold/silver/copper/iron coins price its cost 1 gold now just as Arena coins but iam thinking about using it as Gold Pack, so i want to change gold coin for 1b, and Silver for 500m, etc.. so can u please help me out ? and btw iam talking about selling it to any npc price

Thanks in advance

Old   #2

Well,
1- to change the buy price >> you can do it from your refpricepolicyofitem table client and db sided

2- to change sell price >> you can do it from _refobjcommon table and it's corresponding itemdata_xxxx at client
cheers.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbmohamed View Post
Well,
1- to change the buy price >> you can do it from your refpricepolicyofitem table client and db sided

2- to change sell price >> you can do it from _refobjcommon table and it's corresponding itemdata_xxxx at client
cheers.
i will try that now, and i will be back with the results

Quote:
Well,

cheers.
i just changed it and its working but when i try to some amount more than 2 the price change, wish means if i try to sell 1 to any npc the price is 1b, and if i try to sell two units i sell em for 2b, 4 for 4b, but five or more = weierd prices, like 5=700m for the five not for each one, 302 units = 1b300m for all not for each one, so what should i do to fix this to be able to sell more than four in one time, thanks in advance
Old   #4

Ye you can't sell them as package > 4 units since it's hard-coded in gameserver.
So you have to make a maxstack of 4 for this coin.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Ye you can't sell them as package > 4 units since it's hard-coded in gameserver.
So you have to make a maxstack of 4 for this coin.
okay then, thanks mate, i will keep it as 4 then till i find a solution maybe later
#CLosed.

Closed Thread