Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

High lvl tablets required low lvl elements

Discussion on High lvl tablets required low lvl elements within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High lvl tablets required low lvl elements

I need Lvl 5 Tablets require low lvl elements. Tablet of Int require Earth lvl 3, Water lvl 5, Fire lvl 1 and Wind lvl 2.
Ex:

How can i change tablets with source MAP 110 to use low lv elements like that?
Thanks for helping me

Old 03/13/2018, 19:57   #2

Get the tablet strings (entirely, which means _RefObjCommon and -Item), there will be the IDs of the materials at the end of the _RefObjItem string, replace them with the IDs of the materials you want to have.

Even those "soul weapons", or what the hell they are called, are simple recipes.
1 recipe, 1-4 materials + alchemy window.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2018, 10:07   #3

@ thank you so much, i will try
Closed Thread

« GM Skils bug | Exchange request problem »

Similar Threads
Query To Set New MaxStack Of Stones / Tablets / Elements / Elixirs
01/16/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 50 Replies
actually i don't know if it's released before or not but it's helpful MAGICSTONE USE SRO_VT_SHARD DECLARE @CodeName VARCHAR(30) DECLARE @MaxStack INT SET @CodeName='%ARCHEMY%MAGICSTONE%' SET @MaxStack=1000 UPDATE _RefObjItem SET [email protected] WHERE ID IN (SELECT Link FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 LIKE @CodeName AND Service=1)
D13 Stones, Elements, and Tablets
07/19/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hi, I have looked in my _RefObjCommon file and have not found any D13 Stones, Elements, or Tablets and was just wondering do I just insert it in myself, will that suffice, or is there more to be done, please help me out. Thank you, Recapture
Metin2 Elements *FELL THE ELEMENTS*
02/02/2013 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hola a todos, después de varios meses de duro trabajo y noches sin dormir el staff de Metin2Elements se alegra de abrir oficialmente el servidor :wiii: Imagen enviada -Web del servidor: Metin2Elements- Pagina de inicio -Registro: Metin2Elements - Registro -Descarga del cliente: Metin2Elements - Cliente oficial -Foro del servidor:Metin2Elements - Foro
What´s the use of elements, when there are no tablets anymore???
08/30/2012 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Heyho, i´ve been collecting all those alchemy material drops as an old habit. But isn´t making elements of them a dead end? They were only good for combining them with tablets, right? Is it still usefull to save all those millions of elements from D1 on? Will there be tabs again in the high levels? WHAT ARE ELEMENTS STILL GOOD FOR? Please, someone enlighten me! Thanks, Al.
imp. elements to perfect elements [int]
11/02/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hallo, wollte gerne wissen ob imp. elements "mixen" server sided ist?