Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

magic pop choices / Eu/bolt/tables drops

Discussion on magic pop choices / Eu/bolt/tables drops within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation magic pop choices / Eu/bolt/tables drops

its always about details, so here is my problem guys, my server is chinese race so i want to disable/remove
1.Eu items,
2.bolt " the arrow for Crossbow"
3.tablets
4.MagicPop Choices for Eu items/Others

thanks in advance
Old 03/12/2018, 20:41   #2

elite*gold: 14
fixed throw media.pk2 server_dep\silkroad\textdata
تم الحل عن طريق \Media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about the magic pop of success rate anyone knows where to change the magic pop of suc
03/25/2018 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
anyone knows where to change the magic pop of success rate?? for now the get SOX equipment success rate is too low btw anyone knows the Alchemy rate too? thanks for you help:)
[Bug]Mari's Magic Bolt ?
09/21/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Guys! Try to use Polaris(Mari's 3rd) in pvp and try to use Magic Boltit is so imba that it take my opponent's HP into half and sometimes ONE HIT. i dont know but it's so IMBA ! i can't give some SS sorry .(When I noticed it in pvp my Mari's Lvl was 36 and my Opponent's Lvl was 43(Jin)) And please tell us if it's a bug or what .. whoever will try it .
pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups
06/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
im getting these wierd pop ups i finally came down to a conclusion of getting past the annoying server inspection for the sjsro but now i found out that i needed a program mediapatcher(which i found) so i patch the new ip info then i try to run the launcher then i get this pop up hoping someone can help me with this problem, like did i type in the wrong i.p.? here's a pic provided =). ->>>>> http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1773/sigh2.png PS: sorry for the other threads i made, i...