Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Exchange request problem

Discussion on Exchange request problem within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Exchange request problem

this message pop up when someone do exchange with someone,

its completly dummy as u see guys, it should be without that early part before Applied, i tried to fix it throw textuisystem but when i search for that text sent you party invite i can find it only once in the place for the real party invite wish means if i delete it it will be deleted from party request too, so what should i do, iam stucked..

Old 03/03/2018, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,356
search for UIIT_MSG_DEAL_ASK at the textuisystem

Code:
1	UIIT_MSG_DEAL_ASK							Applied for the exchange. Will you accept it?

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2018, 20:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post

Code:
i will try it now and i will be back with the results
Old 03/11/2018, 00:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post

Code:
the thing is the message throw UIIT_MSG_DEAL_ASK is fine and its working but sent you party message have to pop up with Party invite and Exchange request , i even tried to use someone else textuisystem and same problem

Old 03/14/2018, 18:58   #5

Change sro_client and test.
Old 03/14/2018, 19:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbmohamed View Post
i will try now and i will be back with the results

Quote:
i tried 2 deffrent sro_Client, same problem, i even tried some other Textuisystem, same problem, so what should i do

if your server runing this exchange fine, so can you please share with me ur Textuisystem and Sro_Client and anything else may be the reason, thanks in advance.
Old 03/14/2018, 22:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
i will try now and i will be back with the results

i tried 2 deffrent sro_Client, same problem, i even tried some other Textuisystem, same problem, so what should i do

if your server runing this exchange fine, so can you please share with me ur Textuisystem and Sro_Client and anything else may be the reason, thanks in advance.
if it's not from textuisystem then it's modified somewhere else in media texts !
check those texts from server_dep/silkroad/textdata open notepad++ , open all texts from server_dep/silkroad/textdata and use the option in notepad use search then write the string you want to search for then press on "find all in all opened documents " .
Old 03/15/2018, 15:48   #8

Quote:
if it's not from textuisystem then it's modified somewhere else in media texts !
check those texts from server_dep/silkroad/textdata open notepad++ , open all texts from server_dep/silkroad/textdata and use the option in notepad use search then write the string you want to search for then press on "find all in all opened documents " .
the thing is i can find the text that pop up but the problem is its pop up for Exchange and party invite, same message, wish means if i change it to party word the exchanged will be bad , and if i change it to exchange word the party invite will be bad , so what should i do

Closed Thread

« High lvl tablets required low lvl elements | How to Remove Guild/Job Penalty? »