Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Medusa Attacking range

Discussion on Problem with Medusa Attacking range within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Problem with Medusa Attacking range

hello Elitepvpers community
i have problem with medusa that anyone can attack it from so far away like warriors attacking like bow range, and wizzards attack from a range that medusa can't even noticed that wizzards attacking her.., i need to resize the range to small range , how can i do that ?
image will explain more, all i want is to make people attack medusa from the same medusa spot under the medusa exactly for male builds and for range people with same skill range..

i hope u guys understand me..
Old 02/06/2018, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
You cannot change that one, if you don't have the model-details (source of the and mob details), amongst them the parameter for the so called "hitbox".

That one on Medusa is just oversized due to its tail and overall attack movement.
Get used to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2018, 01:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
You cannot change that one, if you don't have the model-details (source of the and mob details), amongst them the parameter for the so called "hitbox".

That one on Medusa is just oversized due to its tail and overall attack movement.
Get used to it
O_o, so what should i do ? people now will attack medusa and medusa will never noticed that because they are so far away, can i change the medua attack range then so she can reach them ? i mean if i can't lower the range for attackers so maybe i can change the medusa attack range, i hope u understand me..
Old 02/06/2018, 04:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
O_o, so what should i do ? people now will attack medusa and medusa will never noticed that because they are so far away, can i change the medua attack range then so she can reach them ? i mean if i can't lower the range for attackers so maybe i can change the medusa attack range, i hope u understand me..
Wait, they are reaching medusa from afar, so that the mob won't recognize them?
How should that be possible?
Even my test skills, with max range, will trigger the mob, if in grid-range (visible mob = mob will react to player).

Make another example by recording that behavior and uploading it to youtube or such.
Old 02/06/2018, 04:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Wait, they are reaching medusa from afar, so that the mob won't recognize them?
How should that be possible?
Even my test skills, with max range, will trigger the mob, if in grid-range (visible mob = mob will react to player).

Make another example by recording that behavior and uploading it to youtube or such.
thanks man realy u are the best, guess what it fixed it self, when i was going to take a record for that behavor for u, i cant because it fix it self LOL, i think maybe something with wrong throw Internet idk realy.. i cant explain but i have to say this THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAN I REALY APPRECIATE UR help and i did thank u in all ur posts
#Sloved
Closed Thread