Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot users

Discussion on Mbot users within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot users

i am using source supermike and i want to make log for Mbot users
source supermike already have this but i am tested it and doesn't work for
me.
is there an idea to solve it ?
Old 12/15/2017, 20:21   #2

In mike Its about recording locate packet. You must have other locate than 22 to get it work.
Old 12/15/2017, 21:16   #3

thanks for reply.
you mean i have to change locale 22 to 51 in my client ??

I am trying to add other locale in my client and doesn't work too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot working for all users
07/17/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
this mbot is for vsro server this post is for : 1- people who gots that stupid error ( wsa 0 at step 3 ) (lots got it recently) :mad: 2- windows 8 users who can't start mbot normally or has problem starting it :( so that's why i'm posting this here , today (of course i didn't make the programs, but thanks for the ones who make it)
To all Users using my Botting Service ...(For the users using PBDO)
01/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hey all .... I have bad news to the guys who are using my Free botting service via PBDO(without license) ... I can't bot you anymore on my PC. Its too much for my baby. <3 So change your data's , disconect the account from bigpoint and everything. I'll be able to bot u later on the VPS.^^ To the Kbot/Ibot users:
Mbot Users ,Help
07/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Server : TechnoSro WHen i press Login in the bot ,, It says " Please update to latest botversion " Anyone can help me to solve this problem ?
A Bot: From epvp users for epvp users
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 126 Replies
Hello, people! I would like to hear your opinion if we should make a bot just for us. PLEASE VOTE! DarkPlayer123 EDIT: all people they want to help me (desinger, programmer, co.): ADD ME ON SKYPE : Castelbuilder123!!!
mBot Good Users Come !!
02/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello All i wanna ask about if i dc while botting with mbot can the mbot relog and type the capacity image cuz i play in a P-SRO server BlubbSro so Plz any one can help Leave a Comment :)