Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2h&Shield BUG I would like to know how to use 2h and shield at the same time since i

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink 2h&Shield BUG I would like to know how to use 2h and shield at the same time since i

2h&Shield BUG

I would like to know how to use 2h and shield at the same time since i just made it and i dont know how.

Like This

Old 10/14/2017, 15:02   #2

That's not a bug.

You can either do one of two options:
Replacing all 1 handed sword *.bsr files with one's from the 2 handed category,
or
You are going to switch the TID group of every 2 handed weapon for the 1 handed ones, re-define every 2 handed skill (required weapon, used weapon, etc.) as a 1 handed (you will then have 4 skill rows of 1 handed skills at the warrior skilltree) and can reproduce that amateur show-off.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
That's not a bug.

You can either do one of two options:
Replacing all 1 handed sword *.bsr files with one's from the 2 handed category,
or
You are going to switch the TID group of every 2 handed weapon for the 1 handed ones, re-define every 2 handed skill (required weapon, used weapon, etc.) as a 1 handed (you will then have 4 skill rows of 1 handed skills at the warrior skilltree) and can reproduce that amateur show-off.
Thats right but there is also a bug, some unskilled devs who are creating model switch scrolls or skin remover based on _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN as main procedure
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 21:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Thats right but there is also a bug, some unskilled devs who are creating model switch scrolls or skin remover based on _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN as main procedure
Never messed around with SP skin/model changer ****.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 22:21   #5

elite*gold: 1337
yo
this can happen when you put the 2h & shield in the underbar and spam switching them faster than usual. you'll dc at the end and once you relogin, you'll find both 2h&shield equiped.
Basic solution: add a check on the login event in _AddLogChar if the character is wearing two handed weapon and a shield, put one of them in a free inventory slot.
Old 10/14/2017, 22:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
yo
this can happen when you put the 2h & shield in the underbar and spam switching them faster than usual. you'll dc at the end and once you relogin, you'll find both 2h&shield equiped.
Basic solution: add a check on the login event in _AddLogChar if the character is wearing two handed weapon and a shield, put one of them in a free inventory slot.
never
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2017, 03:15   #7

Add Procedure For _AddLogChar
Quote:
IF @EventID in (4,6)
Begin
Declare @WeaponID Int , @ShieldID Int , @RefWeaponID Int , @Slot Int
Set @WeaponID = (Select ItemID From [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] Where CharID = @CharID and Slot = 6)
Set @ShieldID = (Select ItemID From [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] Where CharID = @CharID and Slot = 7)
IF @ShieldID > 0 and @WeaponID > 0
Begin
Set @RefWeaponID = (Select RefItemID From [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Items] Where ID64 = @WeaponID)
IF @RefWeaponID Is Not Null and @RefWeaponID in
(Select ID From [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_RefObjCommon] Where CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_CH_SPEAR_%'
Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_CH_TBLADE_%' Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_CH_BOW_%'
Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_TSWORD_%' Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_AXE_%'
Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_DAGGER_%' Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_CROSSBOW_%'
Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_%' Or CodeName128 Like 'ITEM_EU_HARP_%')
Begin
Set @Slot = (Select Top 1 Slot From [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] Where ItemID = 0 and CharID = @CharID and Slot > 12 Order by Slot)
IF @Slot Is Not Null
Begin
Update [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] Set ItemID = 0 Where Slot = 7 and CharID = @CharID
Update [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] Set ItemID = @ShieldID Where Slot = @Slot and CharID = @CharID
End
End
End
Old 10/15/2017, 07:26   #8

elite*gold: 3
Bug founder ? Lol how did you found this bug you litle scum? Just posting my character

Thanks
2 Users

« Multi Tool 1.8 | Hi guys! »