Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error Gameserver after add Baghdad

Discussion on error Gameserver after add Baghdad within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
error Gameserver after add Baghdad

now i add baghdad and petra and Extractor Data.pk2 and add in server files now GameServer not open Error i cant find this Error
Old 10/12/2017, 09:37   #2

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedosha View Post
now i add baghdad and petra and Extractor Data.pk2 and add in server files now GameServer not open Error i cant find this Error
you dont have in your data.pk2 some region btw missing this
( search a other Data.pk2 ) and extract this

Quote:
test this client btw data.pk2
Old 10/12/2017, 20:42   #3

i trying but error not remove any more help ?
Old 10/12/2017, 20:50   #4

Quote:
i trying but error not remove any more help ?
You need extract Data.pk2 in the server files folder (Data.pk2 which has baghdad added) if the error continues, maybe you don't are using the correct data.pk2 whit all the baghdad Navmesh and other things properly added.
Old 10/12/2017, 21:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGamerFD View Post
You need extract Data.pk2 in the server files folder (Data.pk2 which has baghdad added) if the error continues, maybe you don't are using the correct data.pk2 whit all the baghdad Navmesh and other things properly added.
i Ectract Data.pk2 in server files and Download other Game have Baghdad and extract it and this error not fix