Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client crashes, 0s and some other small things

Discussion on Client crashes, 0s and some other small things within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client crashes, 0s and some other small things

Hey guys,

I am currently trying to figure out, why the client crashes on every new char.
I came to the conclusion that the client always crashes in situations, when that pop up game guide would come up. Like when you open the party and academy windows for the first time, get full zerk and pick up an item.
Unfortunately I could not figure out how to disable that guide, or what actually causes it to crash the client.
Anyone here has an idea or fix up his/her sleave?
EDIT: Fixed it

Second problem I have at the moment which is not really that bad, but a bit annoying. The weapons that you get from the potion merchant for reaching level 1,8,16 etc. only show a 0 as name. Also there are some Uniques with 0 as a name and messages with a only a 0 in it. How do I fix that, anyone maybe has a query lying around for that? EDIT: fixed

Third thing is, that I would love to disable all alchemy materials and I found a query that should do it. I executed it, but alchemy material is still dropping.
Quote:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]
GO

UPDATE dbo._RefDropItemAssign
SET Service = 0
WHERE RefItemID BETWEEN 6679 AND 5414

SET Service = 0
WHERE RefItemID BETWEEN 6082 AND 6371

SET Service = 0
WHERE RefItemID BETWEEN 10501 AND 10527

SET Service = 0
WHERE RefItemID BETWEEN 11499 AND 11668

SET Service = 0
WHERE RefItemID BETWEEN 12554 AND 12569
It did something, but did not disable all alchemy material.

Fourth problem I have is with the Capture the flag event. I enabled it through SMC and it gets announced like it should. But my So-Ok has no registration I guess itīs an easy fix, but I canīt find it.

Thank you to everyone for answering in advance.
Old 10/10/2017, 09:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump for alchemy material removal, anyone has a better idea?