Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How is trade scale works?

Discussion on How is trade scale works? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How is trade scale works?

I wanna know the way that the game calculate those trade scale values in _RefShardContentConfig

Similar Threads Similar Threads
py ani_image images scale problem dont equal windows form scale
11/24/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi guys i m adding animate for login screen but i have a big problem your look the picture image dont re scale py code, dont work for ani_image work for expanded_image but this type dont play a few image help please https://s18.postimg.org/on0q2x5uh/Untitled.png
problem pet scale und item scale
07/04/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
heyho habe das problem habe item scale eingebaut und pet scale jetzt spinnt die petscale rum jemand ne ahnung
[Hyjal] Scale of the Sands Reputation "Exploit"
10/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
English: A friend of mine found out that little Exploit. What to do? - You have to be attuned for Mount Hyjal (Kael'thas n' Vashj slain) - If you follow the quest chain, you get a ring as reward. - For example, you're a mage, who knowingly had taken the wrong ring, let's say the melee ring, instead of your actual caster ring.
.modify scale ....
06/20/2007 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi , ich wollte mal fragen warum die mobs keine andere größe haben wenn ich .modify scale #0.1 mache oder gibts da nen anderen befehl?