Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


AVATAR PROBLEM

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
AVATAR PROBLEM

i want the acc avatar red scourage to be allowed to see in job mode and i want the demon acc to allowed to see the style of it at the archangel avatar for example in this pictures

my server


the other server



Video for understand




[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 09/27/2017, 23:47   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 12
This aren't a problem... About the Job i think that if you want to see the avatar attach in job mode, you need edit the charactervisualchange.txt file for example
Code:
1	3452	??? ??? (?)	4	1	0x00000000	0	0	0	ITEM_MALL_YOURJOBSUIT	***	***	***	0x073E	0x0000	0	70	0	avatar_wing	***	res\item\avatar\avatar_m_phoenix_wing.bsr
Putting the correct lines in your charactervisualchange.txt it should work.


iGamerFD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2017, 23:51   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGamerFD View Post
This aren't a problem... About the Job i think that if you want to see the avatar attach in job mode, you need edit the charactervisualchange.txt file for example
Code:
1	3452	??? ??? (?)	4	1	0x00000000	0	0	0	ITEM_MALL_YOURJOBSUIT	***	***	***	0x073E	0x0000	0	70	0	avatar_wing	***	res\item\avatar\avatar_m_phoenix_wing.bsr
Putting the correct lines in your charactervisualchange.txt it should work.
Its will be for Job suit for all player use Job Suit ? i need only who use the acc of Red scoure can see this wings if he not use the AVATAR Wings see the normal suit you understand me ?
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 09/27/2017, 23:54   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,789
Received Thanks: 658
That kind of a visual thing is purely client-sided and will be adjusted/added to a text file called "charactervisualchange.txt", which is at the media.pk2.

You can do things like this:




And yes, the one who has the client with the changes will have them on their client.
It is like an "invisible hack", which you can only see, if you have only made it for yourself.
Editing one line at a time will only affect one level of the invisible-skill. Same goes for the jobsuits. These here are just 3 of few jobsuits. You can clearly see the difference and the separation.

But yea. Just do mess around with the file and the already existing lines, and you might figure it out, sooner or later.


blapanda is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2017, 00:41   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
That kind of a visual thing is purely client-sided and will be adjusted/added to a text file called "charactervisualchange.txt", which is at the media.pk2.

You can do things like this:




And yes, the one who has the client with the changes will have them on their client.
It is like an "invisible hack", which you can only see, if you have only made it for yourself.
Editing one line at a time will only one level of the invisible skill. Same goes for the jobsuits. These here are just 3 of few jobsuits. You can clearly see the difference and the separation.

But yea. Just do mess around with the file and the already existing lines, and you might figure it out, sooner or later.
i dont speak about change job suit style i mean when anyone use the acc avatar Red scoure need it show in jobmode and when anyone use acc demon in archangel avatar need all server can see this acc demon check the photo that from other server i send
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 09/28/2017, 00:55   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,789
Received Thanks: 658
Well, on that screenshot, it didn't look like that the server you are showing has a specific item definition. Those are all the same looking thief suits with the same wing attachment.

You can try to adjust the suit's and accessory's index (importance) of showing through job suits and any other full-coverage stuff clothings, which also gets handled by the file "charactervisualchange.txt".
blapanda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 01:02   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Well, on that screenshot, it didn't look like that the server you are showing has a specific item definition. Those are all the same looking thief suits with the same wing attachment.

You can try to adjust the suit's and accessory's index (importance) of showing through job suits and any other full-coverage stuff clothings, which also gets handled by the file "charactervisualchange.txt".
in other server check it if you dont use avatar red scoure you will not have wings in jobmode if you wear it you will have if you close it the wings gone and be normal suit
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 09/28/2017, 02:31   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,789
Received Thanks: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
in other server check it if you dont use avatar red scoure you will not have wings in jobmode if you wear it you will have if you close it the wings gone and be normal suit
About which server are you actually talking about?
blapanda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 14:21   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
About which server are you actually talking about?
Atomix sro
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 09/28/2017, 16:35   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,789
Received Thanks: 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Dejo View Post
Atomix sro
Then try to get their text file and comprehend it.
blapanda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2017, 21:49   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Then try to get their text file and comprehend it.
already did but i dont know where i find the text because no thing in "charactervisualchange.txt".
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 10/09/2017, 00:55   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Pump
[GM]Dejo is offline  
Old 10/13/2017, 11:02   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
Bug In charactervisualchange.txt >>>Media Only
MinaThabit is offline  
Old 10/22/2017, 01:49   #14

 
elite*gold: 11
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 48
charactervisualchange.txt
Dex* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2017, 03:31   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex* View Post
charactervisualchange.txt
if i did it its will be job suit acc style i mean when anyone use this avatar i need all to see wings of this avatar in job if you dont use avatar you cant see the wings see the normal suit


[GM]Dejo is offline  
Reply



« Please Experts take a look | Looking for +12 basic glows »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS perfect avatar pilot + avatar (or ISK for an avatar)
05/02/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
The avatar pilot has more than 100m skill points. It has pretty much all titan specific skills at lvl 5 (ask via e-mail if you need to check any specific skill). Mostly amarr focused with no significant waste. Has several clones: HG slave set; +5 set and some other nice implants. Value in ISK: 45B. Avatar titan: basic travel fit, dd, cloak, t2 trimarks, etc. Value in ISK: 110B. Optional officer fit. Character and titan will be sold separately. For more details please contact me:...
WTS NUKER S/S 95 AVATAR WTS 94 BLADER AVATAR
08/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
B L A D E R S E R V E R O A S I S N O T V E R I F Y http://images41.fotosik.pl/175/b1fc4249bcea480cm.jpg



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.