Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect FTW Constantinople Help

Discussion on Disconnect FTW Constantinople Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Disconnect FTW Constantinople Help

I have added FTW constantinople at the moment of entering it It gives me Disconect and the gamer gives me this error Ftw is enabled

could someone help me solve this?

#Request Closed Solved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Constantinople fortress would blow my mind off ! some help please ?! (everything inc)
12/09/2017 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Well , i decided to add constantinople fortress and i succeeded in adding it as a region. and then the teleporting turn has just came , and i tried but failed however , These are my media Lines : Chardata: 1 19615 STRUCTURE_FORT_STONE_CT_01 ????...
FTW Constantinople & AutoEquiptment Request help
11/24/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello I`m Need AutoEquiptment From 1D to 9D And Need Files FTW Constantinople Thanks
[Request]Mapinfo.mfo Arabia + Constantinople FTW
10/06/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, Anyone here have the source of this files with constantinople FTW (and muhan and arena_job_war ?). Or any hint to modify it myself. Thanks in advance Edit:
ImmortaL Sro Old SchooL Cap 80 Only Ch & New System & Free Silk &Constantinople FTW
01/24/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 18 Replies
a
Help# Constantinople fortress
07/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys. I've added Constantinople Fortress to my server. I'm not getting any error before importing the siege files to my media.pk2. But when i do, I'm not being able to teleport to the Constantinople Fortress because client is crashing. I'm working on this problem to solve for several days, and i have no patience anymore.. I'm getting angry hour by hour.. I'll be happy if you can help me.. Thank you all for everything..